Thursday, May 29, 2014

Practice Post Blog

My name is Jamie. I have lived in Mobile for most of my life. I lived in Texas for seven years. I moved back to Mobile after my mom passed away in 2008. My dad passed away in 2005, so I moved in with my grandparents when I came back to Mobile. I am planning on going into Elementary Education, probably will do Kindergarten. I decided to come to South Alabama because it was near home and I would be close to my grandparents. At the moment I live at the Grove and I will be moving when my lease is up, but I have not found another place yet. I will be living somewhere near campus so that I do not have to worry about burning a lot of gas. The reason I entered the field of education is because of my mom. She was a teacher and she has inspired me to be a teacher. After school I would go back to her classroom and I would play teacher and do my homework like I was teaching a class. I can not wait to just have my own classroom and teach students. My boyfriend is in the Marine Corps so I am very supportive of the military. I love helping my grandparents and spending time with them. My grandparents and I love working jigsaw puzzles together. My grandparents are a huge part of my life. They have taken care of me for pretty much my whole life. There seems to be nothing I can do to express to them how thankful I am for them but I thank them for everything they have done every time I see them. So You can say that my passion is helping others. I love helping other people, not just my grandparents. When I travel and see other people and family members I love helping them with things. Something I wish I was better at is being creative. Art in the Elementary did help me see that I can be creative, but I would like to actually make things for people. I would love to be able to be more crafty. My mom was a great crafter and almost everything in the house that was decoration was something she had made.


 Marine Corps logo

 

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever encountered a jigsaw puzzle that could not be "solved"?

    ReplyDelete